The world’s first mountable massage roller helps relieve muscle tension, improve blood flow, and contribute to enhanced performance. It can be installed easily and quickly onto any smooth, sturdy surface (painted drywall, plastic, painted wood, and metal) at any height pending requirements - such as chronic back pain, trigger point therapy, and myofascial release. The airlock patented mounting system uses industrial-strength suction technology that can support up to 100lbs of pressure, for user safety and confidence. The roller glides smoothly, providing pain relief to sore tight muscles and soft tissue, making it perfect as a back massager. See the results you want with Vertiroller in just 5 minutes a day.
• Release myofascial pain to eliminate muscle knots and to reduce inflammation and strain on soft tissue trigger points.
• Mounts onto any smooth, non-porous surface.
• Portable for travel, the office or for the gym.
• Smooth even relief for sore muscles without creating unnecessary pressure on the musculoskeletal system.
• Simply lean on Vertiroller with your body weight to relieve muscle knots and tension.
• Industrial strength airlock mount.
take it from a pro
carli lloyd, team usa soccer
There are some spots on my back that are really tough to reach, Symbodi is perfect for that and their attachments are so compact.
DR. MARC LEGERE, CHIROPRACTOR
I am constantly looking for tools that will help my patients with their aches and pains. The Vertiball is that tool. It not only assists in taking away muscle soreness and pain, it is a device that can help prevent injuries.
CURTIS KENNEDY, FOUNDER OF SYMBODI
Back pain is complex, and at Symbodi we’re trying to make treating it simple. Our goal is to create a set of tools that seamlessly fit into our daily lives to make self-massage effortless.
HOW IT WORKS
Back pain relief has never been so easy. It mounts to your wall (painted drywall, plastic, painted wood, and metal) at any height pending requirements - such as chronic back pain, trigger point therapy, and myofascial release.
*Vertiball does not mount to textured surfaces like stucco or textured drywall, brick, concrete or wallpaper surfaces.*
HOW IS SYMBODI DIFFERENT?
Symbodi Massagers mount to your wall to allow you to apply precise pressure to the areas you can reach on your own wherever and whenever you might need it. You have total control over how much, or how little pressure you apply.
You do not need to lay on the ground or balance a ball on the wall to find muscle relief any more.
WHAT IS TRIGGER POINT THERAPY?
Trigger points or muscle knots, are involuntary tight, tender spots in a contracted muscle and can be described as "myofascial pain syndrome".
Self-myofascial release has been found to increase your range of motion, flexibility, and overall athletic performance while decreasing muscle pain.
YOUR FIRST ROLL
Roll away your back and muscle pain in just 5 minutes a day. Simply mount your massager on the wall and roll out your sore areas. It's that easy regardless of if you’re at home, the gym, the office, or traveling.
great service delivered on time
Ultimate Recovery Bundle
Would not stay secured to any surface. Could not return item for refund.
I love my rollerball. Works well for my neck and upper back. I am able to put my CBD infused lotion on the ball and rub it in. Good product.
I would like to use this product however our walls do not meet the specifications mentioned when we received it.
- An industrial strength airlock let's you mount your attachment on to any smooth non-porous surface. There need's to be an airtight seal around the edges of the suction pad and the surface. For more information, please visit the user guide.
- It can mount to smooth sealed surfaces like metal, plastic, laminate and smooth painted drywall (at least two coats of paint).
- While uncommon, Certain paints have properties that can prevent the airlock from activating. When using your Symbodi Massager on any new surface it is important to test the mount's ability to stick to it.
- The airlock system will not mount to stucco or textured drywall, wood, brick, concrete, or wallpaper.
- It can mount to smooth sealed surfaces like metal, plastic, laminate, and smooth painted drywall (at least two coats of paint).
- While uncommon, certain paints have properties that prevent the airlock from activating. When using your Symbodi Massager on any new surface it is important to test the mount's ability to stick to it.
- It does not mount to stucco or textured drywall, wood, brick, concrete or wallpaper.
- Do not mount on plaster walls, damaged drywall, or wallpaper as damage can occur.
- After 30 minutes of using your device, remove it from the wall and re-clamp to restore any lost suction.
- The Airlock mounting system is not a permanent mounting solution and can easily be mounted and removed from your wall/surface.
Absolutely! Symbodi Massagers are designed with ergonomics in mind and can be easily used as a hand held device. Even if there's no suitable surface in sight, you can still get the massage you need with ease.
- Ensure that the hard plastic suction cup cover has been removed and the suction cup is clean of dust and debris. Dust can disrupt the seal and allow air to escape. If there is dust or dirt on the surface, clean it off with a fabric cloth damped in warm water. Cleaning the suction pad regularly with soapy water, or alcohol swabs will reduce the risk of oils damaging surfaces.