The world’s first mountable massage ball helps relieve muscle tension, improve blood flow, and contribute to enhanced performance. It can be installed easily and quickly onto any smooth, sturdy surface (painted drywall, plastic, painted wood, and metal) at any height depending on your needs - such as chronic back pain relief, trigger point therapy, and myofascial release. The airlock patented mounting system uses industrial-strength suction technology that can support up to 100lbs of pressure, for user safety and confidence. The rotating ball slides smoothly in all 360 degrees, providing pain relief to sore tight muscles and soft tissue, making it perfect for a back massage. See the results you want with Vertiball massager in just 5 minutes a day.
• Release myofascial pain to eliminate muscle knots and to reduce inflammation and strain on soft tissue trigger points.
• Mounts onto any smooth, non-porous surface.
• Portable for travel, the office or for the gym.
• Precision targeting of muscle knots.
• Simply lean on Vertiball with your body weight to relieve muscle knots and tension.
• Industrial strength airlock mount.
TAKE IT FROM A PRO
Dr. Marc legere, Chiropractor
I am constantly looking for tools that will help my patients with their aches and pains. The Vertiball is that tool. It not only assists in taking away muscle soreness and pain, it is a device that can help prevent injuries.
CURTIS KENNEDY, FOUNDER OF SYMBODI
Back pain is complex, and at Symbodi we’re trying to make treating it simple. Our goal is to create a set of tools that seamlessly fit into our daily lives to make self-massage effortless.
HOW IT WORKS
Back pain relief has never been so easy. It mounts to your wall (painted drywall, plastic, painted wood, and metal) at any height pending requirements - such as chronic back pain, trigger point therapy, and myofascial release.
*Vertiball does not mount to textured surfaces like stucco or textured drywall, brick, concrete or wallpaper surfaces.*
How is Symbodi Different?
Symbodi Massagers mount to your wall to allow you to apply precise pressure to the areas you can reach on your own wherever and whenever you might need it. You have total control over how much, or how little pressure you apply.
You do not need to lay on the ground or balance a ball on the wall to find muscle relief any more.
WHAT IS TRIGGER POINT THERAPY?
Trigger points or muscle knots, are involuntary tight, tender spots in a contracted muscle and can be described as "myofascial pain syndrome".
Self-myofascial release has been found to increase your range of motion, flexibility, and overall athletic performance while decreasing muscle pain.
Your First Roll
Roll away your back and muscle pain in just 5 minutes a day. Simply mount your massager on the wall and roll out your sore areas. It's that easy regardless of if you’re at home, the gym, the office, or traveling.
Ultimate Recovery Bundle
As a Massage Therapist and X-Ray Technologist, I've never come across such an affordable, effective and portable solo-massage tool. You apply the pressure you desire to a specific body locations. I've dealt with muscular back pain for years and this is my favorite at home back pain treatment that I've ever experienced. Along with stretching, this is my perfect, solo, and portable back massage device. I bought the combo and couldn't be happier. I've been using both periodically for 3 weeks and I've never felt such relief from chronic back pain. I highly recommend these products for muscular pain relief.
I'm using both as part of my daily routine of stretching, and rolling my muscles and joints, to enable better movement.
Great idea, bought it just from the video showing that one muscle by the shoulder blade snapping back and forth and I said, "That's it, that's it, thats the area and problem!" Would have bought it just as a thank you so I can show people that tendon or muscle that hurts, but product works as promised, gets that area to release and has led to much less pain and tightness for me.
I got my first Vertiball a couple of years ago and loved it. My sister loved it as well so I gifted her mine, thinking I could easily replace it. I wasn’t able to find it locally in stores so resorted to ordering a “knock off” from a popular online retailer. It’s was a mistake. The product was not nearly as good and after returning it, I did some more investigating and found another true Vertiball from Symbodi. Good news is that it is as great as my first one!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- An industrial strength airlock let's you mount your attachment on to any smooth non-porous surface. There need's to be an airtight seal around the edges of the suction pad and the surface. For more information, please visit the user guide.
- It can mount to smooth sealed surfaces like metal, plastic, laminate and smooth painted drywall (at least two coats of paint).
- While uncommon, Certain paints have properties that can prevent the airlock from activating. When using your Symbodi Massager on any new surface it is important to test the mount's ability to stick to it.
- The airlock system will not mount to stucco or textured drywall, wood, brick, concrete, or wallpaper.
- It can mount to smooth sealed surfaces like metal, plastic, laminate, and smooth painted drywall (at least two coats of paint).
- While uncommon, certain paints have properties that prevent the airlock from activating. When using your Symbodi Massager on any new surface it is important to test the mount's ability to stick to it.
- It does not mount to stucco or textured drywall, wood, brick, concrete or wallpaper.
- Do not mount on plaster walls, damaged drywall, or wallpaper as damage can occur.
- After 30 minutes of using your device, remove it from the wall and re-clamp to restore any lost suction.
- The Airlock mounting system is not a permanent mounting solution and can easily be mounted and removed from your wall/surface.
Absolutely! Symbodi Massagers are designed with ergonomics in mind and can be easily used as a hand held device. Even if there's no suitable surface in sight, you can still get the massage you need with ease.
- Ensure that the hard plastic suction cup cover has been removed and the suction cup is clean of dust and debris. Dust can disrupt the seal and allow air to escape. If there is dust or dirt on the surface, clean it off with a fabric cloth damped in warm water. Cleaning the suction pad regularly with soapy water, or alcohol swabs will reduce the risk of oils damaging surfaces.
- Check that your wall/surface is a surface that the device works on. The most common issue is textured or stucco walls as the suction cup cannot form an airtight seal. Try surfaces in your home like your fridge, or metal doors.